Wikipedia

Search results

Translate

Ranvijay News

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
First the colors. Then the humans. That’s usually how I see things. Or at least, how I try

Ranvijay News

I have quit U.P. govt.: Rajbhar



BJP was misusing party’s name, flag, alleges SBSP chief

Known for blowing hot and cold against ally BJP, Suheldev Bhartiya Samaj Party chief Om Prakash Rajbhar claimed on Monday that he had resigned from the Yogi Adityanath government and it was up to the BJP to decide on it.
“I tendered resignation as Minister on April 13. It is up to the BJP to decide whether to accept or reject it,” said Mr. Rajbhar, a Cabinet Minister in the Uttar Pradesh government. “I have nothing to do with the government now,” he added. The SBSP chief alleged that the BJP was misusing his party’s name and flag in the election.
“Even during Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s roadshow, they were used. I have filed a complaint in this regard with the EC.” He claimed that the SP-BSP-RLD alliance would win more seats than the BJP in the State. Mr. Rajbhar has fielded candidates in some 40 of the 80 seats in the State after he failed to have an understanding with the BJP. The Rajbhars constitute 20% of the Purvanchal population and are regarded as the second-most politically dominant community after the Yadavs in eastern U.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment